Wednesday 18 January 2012

Imagine, as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor

And I can't help but to hear 
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words!  
"What a beautiful wedding! 
What a beautiful wedding!”, says a bridesmaid to a waiter 
"And yes, but what a shame, what a shame 
The poor groom's bride is a whore"


seems like a bunch of you like to horrorfuck, and as cute as that is it's kind of fucking disturbing. Do you... like, start crying or continue like a baws when he turns up in the middle? :I

that being said i have a lot of time on my hands now

Hmmmmmmn that didn't go as well as i wish it did. it didn't go well at all. noooot at all. I don't have my free suguary and bubbly and wonderful and carbonated drinks anymore. Whyyyydid this happen? D': Do you know how HARD it is to fight your way out of a costco? whhhhat do you want from me? :c

it HURT too because the fucking buggers WOULDN'T PLAY FUCKING FAIR YOU COWARDS and idon'tlikepainletmecomehomealready

got my new staff yesterday. body count is around fifteen on their side aaaaaand seven on ours. that's not counting all the incompetent idiots out there that can't keep alive for more than two flippin seconds. this ISN'T SO FUCKING HARD, because you know what the problems are? you're all too focused on WINNING.

this isn;'t about who's coolest (me) or who's the most badass (me) or who's the strongest (me) or who has the best resources (me) or who has the most TRARGIC, PATHETIC LIFE (oh me oh me pick me teacher! :D). This whooooooooole thing is about STAYIN' ALIIIIVE FOR AS LONG AS POOOOOOSSIBLE! friendship? you're making FRIENDS with these things? Giiiiive me a fuuuuucking BREAK! D< Honestly the levels of stupidity are reaching new heights, and yeah that's quite the accomplishment!

I chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"  
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality~  
I'd chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"  
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of.....  

Oh. Right, i HAVE been busy busy busy of course always fucking busy. haven't slept in a while but dont need to sleep cause it doesnt fucking matter you dont need sleep when you can stay awake right

right?

so aside from the blogosphere making me sick on a wiiiiiide level, there's not much else to report. any idea how to get blood out of leather? >A<

Huuuugs and kisses, blogosphere~! don't go out and die on me! <3333333

-John


No comments:

Post a Comment